Monday 18 February 2013

Introduction to me

Hello.  My name is Elizabeth O'Shea, and I would like to be a vet.  I have 2 bearded dragons, called Spike and Drusilla, and I have just started incubating my first set of 6 chicken eggs.  Last weekend I was at my friend's farm and I got to give injections and vitamins to a herd of alpaca.  But more about that later.

I have wanted to be a vet since I was 3 years old.  I used to tell stories about putting bandages on giraffes and giving lollipops to monkeys after they had their injections.  I am a lot older now.  I have worked on a farm.  I have helped with shepherding, feeding piglets and alpacas, and I have even fed the reindeer in the Cairngorms.

This blog will record all my veterinary and animal handling experience on my way to becoming a vet.  Please follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment